Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Hertfordshire - £26 - £28 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Review Team in Hertfordshire.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be undertaking a range of reviews for care home residents and community based services. It is essential that successful candidates have social work review team experience, or ideally you must have post-qualified experience of working within adult social services.
Benefits as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Flexible working
- On-site parking
Responsibilities as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- To assess the needs of people in the area who require social care support and advice
- To provide services that meet the outcomes identified in the assessment and review services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes
- To safeguard vulnerable adults and undertake safeguarding investigations
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.