Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - Wiltshire - Up to £30 per hour
Based in Trowbridge
An exclusive non-case holding role in an office-based environment has become available in Wiltshire. The post-holder will only be working 9-5. Candidates must be post-qualified and experienced, ideally in MASH, to be considered for interview.
- Excellent rates
- 9-5 hours
- Office based
- None case holding role
- Laptop and phone provided
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Requirements of the role:
- Understanding the need to write clear analysis using information given.
- Good understanding of Child protection.
- Understanding of Risk assessment.
- Sound decision making and confidence to escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding within and outside of Referral and Assessment.
- Ability to interpret information and search data bases for information regarding children and for safeguarding purposes.
- Providing advice to professionals and service users.
- To apply, candidates should be comfortable managing workload effectively and meeting timescales. Recent experience within a Referral and Assessment team or MASH teams is desirable
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.