Team Manager - Emergency Duty Team - EDT - Gloucestershire - £41 per hour
Our client in Gloucestershire is looking for an experienced Team Manager to work in a EDT countywide specialist service providing out of hours advise and statutory response to individuals and families in an emergency situation.
In order to be successful for this role candidates must ideally have previous experience working in a Emergency Duty Team.
Benefits as a EDT Team Manager:
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Supportive management team
- Flexible working
Responsibilities / experience as a EDT Team Manager:
- As a Team Manager you will oversea Social Workers in the EDT Team who will assess vulnerable adults coming within the terms of reference of the 1983 Mental Health Act if appropriate information is received. We are all approved
- Experience of carrying out an approved social work assessment and complete an application under the 1983 Mental Health Act.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- eligible to work in the UK
- Previously worked at a Team Manager / Senior level
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes