Social Worker - Family Safeguarding - Hertfordshire - £34 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a social worker to start in Hertfordshire. Candidates must have supervision and support experience, frontline children's experience, court experience and must be able to hit the ground running. Candidates should demonstrate ability to support others and handle complex cases. Must be a car driver with access to own transport and prepared to drive across the Hertfordshire authority where required.
- Rural areas
- Long term contracts
- Stable team
- Good reputation
- Candidates need to work closely with families who are subject to Child Protection (CP) plans/Child in Need (CIN) plans /working under the Public Law Outline
- Will need to have knowledge of Child Protection and able to assess risk
- They will need to carry out parenting assessments, C&F assessments, viability assessments, work directly with children and parents
- Arrange and attend core groups CIN reviews Review CP conferences, complete pre-meeting reports, undertake home visits announced and unannounced and work closely with outside agencies and within their multi agency team
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.