Team Manager - Family Safeguarding - Luton - £38 per hour
The position of Team Manager has become available in Luton to lead and manage an experienced team of managers, practitioners, professionals within the Neighbourhood Team aimed at supporting the best possible outcomes for children and young people.
Enable children and young people to remain safely within their home and /or community environment, wherever possible, including appropriate provisions identified by the LA, and ensure they achieve good outcomes through effective social work intervention. Where this is not possible to ensure that the children and young people are safeguarded via statutory routes including Care Proceedings and alternative permanent care.
Ensure the team provides effective services, employing best professional practice and standards, which have measurable benefit for service users.
- Stable authority
- Supportive management
- Progression opportunity
- Candidates need to work closely with families who are subject to Child Protection (CP) plans/Child in Need (CIN) plans /working under the Public Law Outline
- Will need to have knowledge of Child Protection and able to assess risk
- They will need to carry out parenting assessments, C&F assessments, viability assessments, work directly with children and parents
- Arrange and attend core groups CIN reviews Review CP conferences, complete pre-meeting reports, undertake home visits announced and unannounced and work closely with outside agencies and within their multi agency team
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.