Social Worker - Single Assessment Team - Torbay - £35 per hour
Torbay's Single Assessment team requires an experienced and qualified social worker.
They are ideally looking for someone who has previous, post-qualified experience of working within children's social services as well as excellent, proven assessment skills.
Benefits of the role:
- Help for accommodation for those travelling from further away. Up to £150 per week
- Coastal Location
- Inclusive of agency workers with training
- Opportunity for progression as agency
Your duties as an R&A social worker:
- Carrying out initial/core assessments
- Providing child protection and care planning services
- Completing section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC reviews
- Attending Children in Need meetings
- Attending pre-birth conferences
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Qualified as a social worker
- Experienced in a children's social services team
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.