Social Worker - Duty & Assessment - Tameside - £26.88 per hour
My client in Tameside have a vacancy for an experienced level 3 social worker on the children's Assessment team. The main duties will include to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
Duty & Assessment Social Workers
Tameside is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time within a Duty and Assessment Team based in Denton. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in children's' services and be registered with the HCPC.
Tameside are situated within easy assess of motorway networks, there is free on site parking and opportunities for flexible working.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
Experience needed for this role:
- Experience of Children in Need Assessments essential
- Experience of Duty Work essential
- Experience of S47 investigations essential
- Experience of admitting children into care essential
- Experience of emergency court proceedings desirable
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.