Social Worker - Care Needs Assessments - Tower Hamlets - £30 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a new unique opportunity in a Care Needs Assessments Team in Tower Hamlets.
For this role Social Worker's who have experience of caring out care needs assessments for people living in the community would be ideal. Solid working practice of safeguarding and Best Interest assessments is essential. This post is in Adult Social Care, in a locality setting and should be able to work with occupational therapists.
Benefits as a Care Needs Assessment Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Flexible working
- On-site parking
As a Care Needs Assessment Social Worker you will be expected to:
- Deal with complex and varied cases
- Complete safeguarding inquiries
- Work with older people/people with physical disabilities
- Assess service users in hospitals, care homes and their own homes
- HCPC registration
- Extensive post qualified experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.