Senior Practitioner - Looked After Children/Permanence - Brent - £35 per hour
A senior practitioner is required to start in Brent. Candidates must have experience in carrying out age assessments, attending court and court reports.
Candidates will need to attend planned meeting and adoption panels. Case management is a key skill in this role in addition to conducting looked after children reviews.
- iPads, iPhones and Oyster cards
- Discount at local designer outlet
- Good transport links
- Admin support available
- Long term contract
- Manageable caseload
As a Looked after Children Social Worker your duties will include:
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
As a Looked after Children Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.