Social Worker - No Recourse to Public Funds - Brent - £28 per hour
Social Workers must have experience or knowledge of no recourse to public funds and homelessness.
Candidates must be able to screen of families to determine eligibility for support, undertake Child and Family Assessment under Children Act 1989, good knowledge of immigration legislations pertaining to- over-stayers, families without recourse to public funds, EEA nationals and people subject to immigration control with children
Good Knowledge of Housing Legislations re homelessness (Understanding social issues relating to homeless and impact on children and families). Candidates must have knowledge of CA 1989, be familiar with NRPF Network
and experience of work with NRPF families and families at risk of homelessness in addition to understand the Government’s Welfare Reforms. Candidates should also be able to undertake Statutory Visits
Ability to work under tight deadline and have good communication skills- verbal/written.
- iPads, iPhones and Oyster cards
- Discount at local designer outlet
- Good transport links
- Admin support available
- Long term contract
- Manageable caseload
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.