Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Westminster - £30 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Team in Westminster.
In this role as a Adults Social Worker your specific responsibilities will be dealing with more complex cases, including assessment and appropriate management of risks and providing casework supervisions to other team members. Work with service users and other stakeholders to assist service planning. Previous experience in either community and / or mental health experience would be preferable.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
Your responsibilities as a Adult Social Worker working within a Adults Community Team:
- Manage a complex caseload
- To provide supervision
- Dealing with complex safeguarding enquires
- Completing reviews of support plans and ensuring that the people of Reading are receiving the support that meets their needs.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.