Senior Practitioner - Adult Safeguarding - Tower Hamlets - £32 per hour
We currently require an experienced Senior Social Worker / Senior Practitioner to work in a Adult Safeguarding Team in Tower Hamlets.
In this role we are seeking an experienced Social Worker who has a highly developed specialist knowledge in Safeguarding Adults. A comprehensive knowledge and experience of current legislation and policy including The Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Safeguarding Adults and Making Safeguarding Personal and other relevant legislation and policy is essential. Your advanced expertise and knowledge will help you take the lead on complex cases.
Benefits as a Adult Safeguarding Senior Practitioner:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
The post-holder will:
- Work with Multidisciplinary teams in a variety of settings
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an excellent track record of building relationships with colleagues, partners and service users
- Have good knowledge of the Care Act and eligibility criteria
- Have good working knowledge of various services and support available to Tower Hamlets residents
- Have experience of managing complex case work
- Have experience of Safeguarding Adult Referrals
- Be an expert in Adult social Care
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.