Deputy Team Manager - Adults Complex Care Team - Brent - £38 per hour
We currently require an experienced Deputy Team Manager to work in a Adults Complex Care Team in Brent.
In this role as a Assistant Team Manager you will help the Team Manager manage the day to day case work of the service including allocation, emergencies and risk management. It is essential that candidates have extensive complex care experience in a senior role.
Benefits as Adults Complex Care Deputy Team Manager:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
Responsibilities as a Adults Complex Care Deputy Team Manager:
- Recent experience of supervising and motivating staff.
- Willing and able to support the team in managing and supporting performance
- Able to effectively prioritise and manage competing demands
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.