Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team - 2 roles - Bedford - £28 per hour
We require 2 experienced Social Workers to work in a Adults Learning Disabilities Team in Bedford. Successful Social Workers will ideally have previous experience as a community/learning disabilities social work experience in community settings.
In this role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker you will Carry out assessments, reviews and implementing care plans dealing with safeguarding cases.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Supportive team
- Training provided
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker will be expected to:
- Attend team meetings
- Undertake mental capacity assessments
- Advocate on behalf of service users
- Commission the use of services
- Keep up to date records
- HCPC registration experience
- Previous LD experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.