Social Worker - Mental Health - East Sussex - £28 per hour
We currently have a locum post is to cover secondment until the two year fixed term contract is filled. We are looking for a experienced Social Worker to work in the mental health and substance misuse team covering the Lewes, High Weald and Havens area. The team works with working age and older adults with functional mental health or substance misuse problems, and people with dementia illnesses.
You will be working with clients with a range of social care needs arising primarily from their mental health or substance misuse. The ability to engage with our clients’ families and carers will be essential. The Care Act will govern your work, supported by a knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act and Safeguarding. You will need to be an effective communicator with good report writing skills, a commitment to anti-discriminatory practice and the ability to promote independence and resilience.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Flexible working
- On-site parking
Duties of the role as a Mental Health Social Worker include:
- Provide reports for and attend Mental Health Tribunals (MHT), as directed by MHT chair.
- Undertake research, as required and within guidelines, in Mental Health Social Work to support the development of the Department of Community Mental Health and Defence Primary Health Care Service.
- Undertake audits in own clinical area to identify improvements to the service.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.