Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Permanent - Wandsworth - up to £41,666p/a
We are looking for a social worker or current senior social worker to take on a permanent position as a senior social worker within Wandsworth's Children with Disabilities Team. You will be responsible for delivering a high-quality and responsive social work service in the Disabled Children Social Work Team. You will be expected to act as the lead professional in statutory cases - including child protection, care proceedings, and looked-after children - while undertaking the full range of social work tasks with disabled children and their families.
It's a role that will see you work collaboratively with allied health and social care practitioners, bringing together and coordinating the team around the child to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to safeguarding, as well as Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Review (APIR).
We are looking for someone with a 'can do' attitude, who are prepared to be accountable for achieving the best possible outcomes.
Wandsworth are currently reviewing their pay, reward and benefits framework, in partnership with Trade Union colleagues. They are developing different options that make sure we have a fair and transparent system in place.
Benefits of this CWD role:
- £3,000 retention bonuses
- £2,000 welcome payment
- 31 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments
- A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered
As a CWD Senior Social Worker, you will need to have demonstrable experience of:
- Working knowledge of CWD legislation
- Child protection cases
- CWD in care and care proceedings
- Court work and relevant reports
- Working within a well-functioning team
- Achieving set targets
- Delivering high quality social care
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registration with the HCPC
- A full UK licence
- Social work qualification
- Post-qualified experience in Children's Social Work Services
For more information please email email@example.com