Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Permanent - Wandsworth - up to £41,666p/a
Final interviews on 24th May
We are looking for a qualified social worker to take on a permanent position within Wandsworth's Children with Disabilities Team. You will be responsible for delivering a high-quality and responsive social work service in the Disabled Children Social Work Team.
It's a role that will see you work collaboratively with allied health and social care practitioners, bringing together and coordinating the team around the child to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to safeguarding, as well as Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Review (APIR).
We are looking for someone with a 'can do' attitude, who are prepared to be accountable for achieving the best possible outcomes.
Wandsworth are currently reviewing their pay, reward and benefits framework, in partnership with Trade Union colleagues. They are developing different options that make sure we have a fair and transparent system in place.
Benefits of this role:
- £3,000 retention bonuses
- £2,000 welcome payment
- 31 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments
- A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered
A Children with Disabilities Social Worker will:
- Work directly with disabled children
- Cover and support duty
- Carry out single assessments
- Undertake child protection work, children in care work and high level child in need
- Work with a ‘children first’ approach
- Incorporate social inclusion principles, anti-oppressive practice and person centred ways
You must be:
- Social work qualified
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Registered with the HCPC
- Experienced in Children's Social Work Services (ideally CWD)
For more information please email email@example.com