Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Barnet - £31.20 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Discharge Team in Barnet.
In this role as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker you will be completing reviews and assessments in the community and within the hospital. You will also have previously worked in different wards, out of borough and acute discharge setting. It is essential that candidates have previous post qualified experience in a Hospital Discharge role.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Flexible working
- On-site parking
Responsibilities as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Facilitating safe discharges
- Extensive safeguarding investigations
- Completing care packages
- Working under the Care Act
- Completing discharges for the house rehabilitation
- Working In an extremely fast paced setting and towards challenging targets
- Carrying a complex case load
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.