Probation Officer - Probation Services - Gloucester - £27 - £29 per hour
We are looking for a qualified Probation Officer to work in Gloucester CRC on a temporary basis.
In this role it is essential as a Probation Officer that you have a strong back ground in risk assessment and the delivery of behavior change interventions. You will also be a leading member of the team utilising your probation officer or social work qualification to develop interventions and lend expertise in managing risk of harm.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
- Weekly pay
- Very flexible working
- Supportive team
Duties as a Probation Officer:
- Risk assessments
- Report writing
- Supporting service users
You MUST be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified and have previously worked as a Probation Officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.