Hospice Social Worker - Palliative Care - Wiltshire - £25 - £30 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in Palliative Care Team in Wiltshire.
Successful candidates will have experience of MDT working, a working understanding of psycho-social support and excellent communication skills. The role will appeal to an individual who has a Social Work qualification along with the therapeutic skills required to support individuals with a life limiting illness and their families and carers.
Benefits as a Palliative Care Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
- Training provided
Duties as a Palliative Care Social Worker include:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
- Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures
- Completing safeguarding inquiries
- Working with older people/people with serious ill health
- Completing assessments in hospitals, care homes and service users' homes
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.