Social Worker / CHC Assessor - CHC Team - Gloucestershire - £28 - £32 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Continuing Healthcare Team in Gloucestershire.
In this role the successful Social Worker will contribute to the joint assessment and completion of the DST (as a member of the MDT) for the group of patients identified as needing full Continuing Healthcare assessment in a non-acute setting following hospital discharge as part of the hospital discharge pathway.
Benefits as a Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Guaranteed home working
- Laptop provided
Experience required as a Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
- To assist the EIT teams in completing the assessments within tight time frames. They will need to have sound Knowledge of both the Care Act 2014 and the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare 2012.
- Experience within CHC would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience of completing detailed work/assessments in a timely way would be essential.
- Previous Hospital experience
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes