Head of Service - Learning Disabilities - Royal Borough of Greenwich - £350 - £500 Per Day
We have a new role available in the Royal Borough of Greenwich for a Head of Service to Work in a Learning Disabilities Team. The assignment-holder will have overall responsibility for the effective and safe delivery of all operational services across the borough of Greenwich for the effective delivery of services against a range of key performance indicators in line with the key business objectives of both RBG and Oxleas NHS Trust.
Successful candidates will have full operational and strategic responsibilities for business and effective clinical performance for the Community Learning Disability by delivering strong and sustained service improvements, focusing on delivering excellent Health and Social care across the Learning Disabilities services.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Head of Service:
- Long term contract
- Challenging remit
- Opportunity to lead and develop a service renowned for quality care
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously have worked in a Senior Management statutory role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes