Senior Practitioner - Fostering Team - Bournemouth - Up to £38 per hour
This is for the role of a senior practitioner to join a supportive team in Bournemouth. The successful candidate needs to have extensive knowledge in fostering and be able to pick up the role in the service quickly.
We are looking for a senior practitioner with good experience within the fostering team. They will be supervising social worker and will be carrying a caseload as well as completing assessments for new recruitment and working on the recruitment drive. This would equate to an Assistant Team manager role
To oversee the running of the Shared Care team under the management of the CHAD team manager.
To be able to supervise Shared Care Link Social worker.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Good step into management role
- Coastal Location
- Supportive managers
The successful Fostering Social Worker will have experience of:
- Providing support/supervision to Foster Carers
- Form F Assessments
- Children and Family Assessments
- Assessing prospective Foster Carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Viability Assessments
- Connected persons assessments
- SGOs - Special Guardianship Orders
- PLO process
- Assessment of kinship carers
As a Fostering Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC/ registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.