Social Worker - Substance Misuse Service - Permanent - Cambridgeshire - £27,027 - £32,910p/a
Our client is a leading national health and social care charity, working with individuals, families and communities affected by substance misuse, crime, homelessness, domestic abuse and anti-social behaviour and will be delivering Integrated Drug and Alcohol services across Cambridgeshire.
Cambridgeshire Adult Substance Misuse Services works collaboratively to provide a broad range of connected services – working with families and children, the local community and local private and voluntary sector services. They are in need of a qualified and experienced social worker to provide specialist advice and practice on safeguarding for adults and children.
Some travel will be associated with this role as you will attend meetings related to high quality safeguarding governance at local, regional and national levels.
Benefits in this role:
- To be part of a social work peer network
- Continuing Professional Development
- Regular supervision
- ASYE for newly qualified social workers
In this Substance Misuse role, you will be required to:
- Work in a dynamic multi-disciplinary team
- Provide complex case coordination and act as an expert advisor to the team
- Provide advice and consultation on residential rehab tier 4 assessments and applications, risk, safeguarding, self-neglect, domestic abuse and complex needs
- Facilitate the development of team and individual knowledge and skills, reflective practice and service improvement
- Support staff across the county to work with service users and their carers on meaningful and effective recovery plans ensuring the voice of service users are at the centre of the recovery planning process
- Function as a Designated Safeguarding Lead within the service providing a point of specialism regarding safeguarding matters related to both children and adults
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified social worker, experienced in safeguarding
- HCPC registered
- Able to work flexibly across operational sites as required and work flexibly within an agreed number of hours
- The holder of a UK driving license
For further information please email email@example.com