Social Worker - Complex Care Team - Brent - £31 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join an adults’ complex care team in Brent. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Social Worker to join a supportive team with the opportunity for a long term advancement and strong potential growth.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
Responsibilities as an Adults Complex Care Social Worker:
- You will be a vital member of these teams with some supervisory responsibilities for unqualified staff.
- You will need to be flexible, committed, and hard working with a willingness to work to quality standards.
- You will be working within a multidisciplinary framework and need to have good communication and negotiating skills.
- You will be working with Partner agencies and will be required to develop close working relationships with them.
- You will be required to work as a duty worker on a rota bases, undertake Safeguarding work and Best Interest assessments and maybe required to provide supervision/support to less experienced staff. Some experience of supervision is required but not essential.
As a Social Worker, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org