Social Worker - Family Safeguarding - Hertfordshire - £28 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a family safeguarding team in Hertfordshire. The successful Social Worker will need to have extensive children’s experience with a keen interest to be part of the ‘family safeguarding’ way of working.
The successful Social Worker will be working collaboratively with multi-agencies to deliver the best outcomes for children and their families. This role includes regular supervision, and caseloads are under 20 per qualified social worker.
Benefits of this Social Worker - Family Safeguarding role include:
- Rural areas
- Long term contracts
- Stable team
- Good reputation
- Parking is available on site and is free of charge.
As a Family Safeguarding Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Social Worker, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Post qualified experience of front line social work
- The legal right to work in the UK
- MASH Experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email email@example.com