Social Worker - Resilience and Permanence Team - Bognor Regis, West Sussex - £33 per hour
An experienced social worker is required to join the Resilience and Permanence Team in Bognor Regis, West Sussex.
As a Social Worker you will be required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services. Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
- Long contracts available
- Manageable case load
- Supportive and stable team
- Good rates of pay
The successful Social Worker will be required to:
- Use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services.
- Have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families.
- Be capable of devising individual care plans based on needs and risks and take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect vulnerable people.
- Manage an agreed case load, offer support and guidance and monitor, review and reassess care packages/services to ensure continued effectiveness.
- Use paper and computerised case recording systems, produce reports and capture and analyse information. Some knowledge of care benefits, fees and allowances would be helpful.
- Assess risks, needs and information, and recognise problems.
- Understand philosophies, professional social work issues and the legal framework underpinning care services.
- Be computer literate and have basic numeracy skills.
- Fulfil transport requirements.
- Possess good communication skills with ability to negotiate with services users. Working with children who are looked after to achieve and maintain permanence, including permanency and care planning, family proceedings and preparation for children leaving care
As a Social Worker, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email email@example.com