Practice Manager - Looked after Children - LAC – Tameside - £32 per hour
An experience Practice Manager is needed to provide supervision and management to social workers in a looked after children team, this is not a case holding role, but experience of supervising qualified social workers and care planning statutory procedures is essential.
You will be provided with excellent supervision and have access to relevant training.
Benefits of this Practice Manager role include:
- Will consider all requests for working flexibly
- Time given for quality effective supervision
- Ongoing opportunity to access and undertake continued professional development including the Signs of Safety practice model
- Caseloads that you will find manageable
- Staff are provided with the most up to date tools and equipment to do the job, for example, iPhone and laptop
- The feedback received from OFSTED following the monitoring visit in November 2018 confirmed that the key leadership appointments have strengthened the expertise and capacity in their Senior Management Team. OFSTED also confirmed that the child protection enquiries are timely and thorough and that children are seen by Social Workers who know them well.
- OFSTED have also recognised that Social Workers have gained more confidence in Senior Leaders decisions because they can see for themselves the signs of progress and improvement
As a Looked after Children Practice Manager you will have experience of:
- Assisting the team manager in managing a team
- Holding supervision
- Prioritising and allocating workloads within the team
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
- Good knowledge of child protection legislation
- Able to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
- Quality assuring cases and practice
As a Social Worker, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org