Social Worker - Initial Response Team - Bury - £25.02 per hour
An experienced children’s social worker is required to join an Initial Response Team in Bury. The successful social worker must have experience of duty social work.
This role is within the Initial Response Team, there is 18 FTE social workers, split into three sub teams of 6 covering all aspects of duty frontline social care practice. This role includes completion of Child and Family assessments, S47 investigations, Attendance at ICPC, chairing meetings and attending court when required. IRT works on a duty rota basis. Average caseloads are around 25-30
Cases are held on IRT for anything between 45 days and 3 months.
Benefits of this Social Worker - Initial Response Team role include:
- Long term contracts available
- CV enhancement
- Regular supervision
- Competitive rate of pay
As an Initial Response Team Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Initial/Core Assessments
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Attending Pre Birth Conferences
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
As a Social Worker, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email email@example.com