Social Worker - Children Looked After - Hertfordshire - £28 per hour
A social worker with a strong background in children looked after is required to join a team in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate must also have experience of permanency, adoption and court work.
This is a great opportunity for a social worker who has good communication skills, and who can be child centred with an excellent skill base and previous relevant experience of working in a similar team.
Benefits of this Social Worker - Children Looked After role include:
- Rural areas
- Long term contracts
- Stable team
- Good reputation
As a Children Looked After Social Worker your duties will include:
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
As a Social Worker, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email email@example.com