Social Worker - Adult Services - Westminster - £28 - £30 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Westminster for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adult Services Team.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be required to complete assessments and reviews of care plans and work with a range of service users including older people and people with physical disabilities. You must ideally have post-qualified experience of working in an adult services team.
Benefits as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Completing eligibility assessments under the Care Act (2014) and relevant support planning for hospital discharge, and long term needs.
- Carers assessments and carer support planning
- Mental Capacity Assessments & Best Interests Decisions
- DOLS assessments for individuals within hospital.
- Safeguarding investigations.
- Multi-disciplinary working with health colleagues and contributing to NHS Continuing Healthcare Assessments.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.