Senior Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Newham - £35 per hour
A Senior Social Worker is required to join a Children’s Safeguarding team in Newham. The successful Senior Social Worker must have excellent communication skills, we a well organised worker and adheres to LA policies & procedures. It’s also preferred that the successful candidate is computer literate and familiar with Carefirst or similar systems.
As a Senior Social Worker, you will benefit from:
- Free Training opportunities
- Free parking
- Excellent Management structure
- Good transport links
Duties as a Senior Social Worker:
- To act as a member of the team providing an effective and efficient assessment, protection and care planning service to children in need and their families via assessment, children in need, children looked after, YOT and family placement teams.
- Experienced with Child Protection work.
- Experience of court work and able to produce coherent statements. Experience of giving credible evidence in court.
- Sustained experience of working in very busy teams with high risk cases.
- Experience of complex LAC & CIN cases, to include knowledge of processes, devising & implementing care plans & avoiding drift.
As a Senior Social Worker, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org