Deputy Team Manager – Referral and Assessment – Luton – Up to £35 per hour
A highly experienced and confident social worker is required to take on a deputy team manager role in Luton. This is an excellent opportunity for a social worker who has previous management experience to join a referral and assessment team with career progression opportunities.
Benefits as a Deputy Team Manager:
- Step into management and career progression available
- Long contracts
- Competitive rates
Duties as a Deputy Team Manager:
- Undertake statutory duties under the Children Act 1989 and other legislation and guidance relating to service users and carers e.g. care proceedings, arrangements for adoption/permanency, risk assessments and investigations in relation to the protection of children. Including arrangements for obtaining and carrying out Court Orders, attending court as the Council's representative and providing instruction to legal counsel.
- Plan professional intervention using the appropriate available resources ensuring needs are met through negotiation and consultation with professional colleagues and service users. Promote anti discriminatory practice and the empowerment of service users.
- Keep appropriate case records, statistics and information. Provide case reports and witness statements for Court when required, accountable to the requirements of both internal/external agencies in line with Luton Borough Council Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that the needs of service users are regularly reviewed and changes in circumstances and newly identified needs
As a Deputy Team Manager, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org