Consultant Practitioner – Looked After Children – Reading – Up to £38 per hour
A highly experienced social worker is required to take on the role of consultant practitioner for a looked after children’s team in Reading. The successful consultant practitioner must have post qualified experience in looked after children, and court experience is beneficial.
This position will hold a maximum of 8 cases and the successful social worker will be responsible for supporting/ mentoring other team members.
Benefits as a Consultant Practitioner:
- Long contracts available
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working available
- Phone and laptop provided
As a Looked after Children Consultant Practitioner your duties will include:
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
- Supporting and mentoring other team members
As a Consultant Practitioner, you must have:
- HCPC registration (Social Worker)
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email email@example.com