Practice Manager - Children's Safeguarding Team – Northamptonshire - £35 per hour
An experience social work practice manager is required to manage a children’s safeguarding team in Daventry, Northamptonshire.
The successful practice manager will be joining a service of two Social Work teams which work very closely together to provide a joined-up service to the community.
Benefits of this Practice Manager - Children's Safeguarding Team role include:
- Excellent pay rates
- Advancement in career
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Duties as a Practice Manager:
- Be one of four and will be managing a small group of social work staff, including qualified staff of varying levels of experience (also potentially a family support worker), who will be supporting children in need, children being protected, looked after children, and their families.
- Ensuring that the staff are achieving their performance targets e.g. visiting and recording the visits in a timely manner, as well as undertaking direct work to obtain young people's wishes and feelings.
- Regular supervision as well as informal discussions with your staff will be expected, and you will also be joining a friendly and supportive management group who work flexibly across the two teams that cover the locality.
- Depending on the needs of the service, the Practice Manager may also be required to oversee or hold complex court cases. This will be offset by a reduction in supervisory responsibilities.
As a Practice Manager, you must have:
- HCPC registration (Social Worker)
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org