Social Worker - Locality - Trafford - £21.76 - £25.02 per hour
Level 2 or Level 3 social workers will be considered.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a versatile Localities Team in Trafford. The ideal individual will have court experience and thrive in a positive environment being part of a well-established team. This is an excellent role for a motivated Social Worker looking to add an admirable post to their CV.
The ideal social worker will have considerable experience in the field and are expected to undertake complex cases including assessment and management of risks, carrying out court work, and manage a varied and complex case load.
Trafford is located within in easy asses of motorway networks, has free onsite parking and there are opportunities for flexible working arrangements.
Benefits as a Locality Social Worker:
- Good pay rate
- Long contracts
- Flexible working
- Reduced caseloads
- Good transport links
- Parking available
Your responsibilities as a Locality Senior Social Worker include:
- Engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
- Understanding children's safeguarding processes
- Carrying out court work
- Managing a varied and complex case load
- Writing concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements
- Working as part of an effective team
- Inputting into children’s services data systems
As a Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.