Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Cornwall - Up to £35 per hour
An experienced social worker is required to join a referral and assessment team based in St Austell and covering the Newquay and Clays area. This is an excellent opportunity for a social worker to join a team which has a fast turnover of cases.
The successful social worker will also benefit from a supportive team manager who will offer 2 weekly supervisions to undertake reviews of cases, and reflective supervision. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team who regularly go out on joint visits to support each other.
There is a duty rota to support The MASH with duty visits of work that is required.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
- Excellent pay rates
- Accommodation included
- Flexible working
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Requirements for this Social Work role include:
- To undertake social work assessments and child plans within agreed timescales both under S17 and S47 enquiries.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills to work with a range of professionals and vulnerable families and Chair multi-agency meetings.
As a Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.