Social Worker - Various Teams - Gloucestershire - £35 per hour
Social Workers are required to cover various front-line teams in Gloucestershire including child protection, assessment and children in need.
Gloucestershire will also offer £100 a week in accommodation or home to work mileage if you live over 35 miles away from the work base.
These positions are based across the following locations:
- Forest of Dean
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
- Managed caseloads
- Flexible Working
- Supportive Team Manager
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
As a Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.