Senior Social Worker - Children in Need - Staffordshire - £29.93 per hour
A Senior Social Worker is required to join a Children in Need Team in Staffordshire. The successful Social Worker must have post qualified experience in a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker to join a supportive team which benefits from regular supervision and access to additional support services.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role include:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Leek/ Tamworth/ Stafford/ Newcastle under Lyme
- Good Transport links
- Supportive team management
- Regular supervision
- Friendly team culture
- Access to additional support services
- Potential for long term placements
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience of:
- Child Protection
- Children In Need
- Court Work
As a Senior Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.