Mental Health Practitioner / Social Worker - CMHT - Oxford - £26 - £28 per hour
We have an exciting vacancy available in Oxford for an experienced Mental Health Practitioner / Social Worker to work in a CMHT.
The successful Social Worker will have knowledge of related legislation including the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act as well as post-qualified experience of working within a statutory mental health setting.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Supportive management team
- Flexible working patterns
- Option to pick up additional weekend work
As an Adults Social Worker in a Mental Health Team, you will be:
- Working within an integrated mental health team
- Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
- Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
- Writing mental health act reports
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- UK license and vehicle
- Familiarity with the Mental Health Act
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.