Principal Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Cornwall - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Locality Team in Cornwall.
This role provides statutory support to adults with care and support needs and their carers/families, which includes information and advice, assessment, support planning and safeguarding.complies with legal framework for social care in line with personalisation principles.
Benefits as a Adults Principal Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
- Supportive management team
Main duties as a Adults Principal Social Worker include:
- Carrying out assessment's for Older Persons and their carers
- Obtaining multi-disciplinary assessment of need
- Care management
- Designing intensive care packages
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Make recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate
- Self-directed support / personal budgets
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.