Social Worker - Out of Hours - EDT - Central Bedfordshire - £32 - £35 per hour
Based in Ampthill
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Out of Hours EDT Team in Central Bedfordshire.
In this role as a experienced Social Worker you make evidence based decisions about emergency responses to the needs of service users and carers as assessed within the context of Mental Health Act assessments and mental health crises.
Benefits as a Out of Hours Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Supportive management
- Training provided
Responsibilities as a Out of Hours Social Worker:
- To adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care Professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals.
- Provide a range of interventions to individuals who may be experiencing mental health crisis specific to service user need and where required make legally defensible decisions about the need for compulsory detention under the Mental Health Act.
- Currently warranted and working as a AMHP
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes