Social Work Team Manager – Child Protection – Doncaster - £41 per hour
A Social Work Team Manager is required to manage a child protection team in Doncaster. Managerial experience in a similar role is essential for this position, and they are looking for a confident manager who can hit the ground running.
This position is ideally to start ASAP, ideally no more than 4 weeks’ notice.
The benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
- Fantastic pay rate for an experienced manager looking to further their career
- Stable team with supportive management structure
- Long contract for strong performing candidates
- Good transport links to the A1 and M18
- Parking nearby
- Career progression opportunities for the right candidate
As a Social Work Team Manager, you will be required to:
- Plan, maintain, manage and develop statutory social work and other related services in accordance with relevant legislation, policies, guidance and procedures
- Ensure staff effectively safeguard children & young people, ensuring that their voices are heard in all engagement processes
- Ensure that all team members receive effective induction, supervision, appraisal and support
- Be available for consultation and advice on complex case matters where required, taking a lead role where appropriate
- To ensure that standards, targets and timescales are met in relation to case allocation.
- Manage staff in line with local performance management schemes and target
- Take appropriate action in managing performance, sickness and disciplinary issues in line with Council policies and procedures
- Be responsible for allocation of work within the team
- Authorise budget expenditure within agreed authorisation limits
As a Social Work Team Manager, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.