Social Worker - Mental Health Crisis Team - North Somerset - £28-30 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a new Mental Health Crisis Team in North Somerset.
In this role as a Mental Health Social Worker you will provide immediate response in crisis situations to determine if vulnerable adults are in imminent danger; work closely with law enforcement to find appropriate placements as necessary. Maintain safety of clients and community by developing and implementing plans to maximize safety and minimize community risk. Successful candidates will effectively engage individuals and families to assess needs and strengths, including safety, risk, and conflict resolution.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Supportive team
- Flexible working
As a Mental Health Social Worker, you will be:
- Working within an integrated mental health team
- Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
- Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
- Writing mental health act reports
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.