Principal Social Worker - Safeguarding Adults - Medway - £350 per day
We have a new opportunity available in Medway for a qualified Social Worker with excellent Safeguarding experience that has previously operated at a senior level to act as Principal Social Worker in a Adult Safeguarding Team.
As Principal Social Worker you will have lead responsibility for driving forward continual improvement and evaluating the effectiveness of our arrangements to safeguard adults. You will provide challenge and support to practitioners, managers and elected members to ensure optimum conditions for high quality practice and service delivery.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Principal Social Worker:
- Senior Position
- Opportunity to influence safeguarding and policy
- Long term contract
Responsibilities as a Adult Safeguarding Principal Social Worker:
- You will manage and contribute to practice learning arrangements for the adults workforce, ensuring learning opportunities are maximised.
- You will manage and oversee practice development and have a key role in developing and implementing the quality assurance framework.
- You will provide advice and guidance to other professionals and promote the value of the social work role within integrated teams
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.