Senior Practitioner - Adult Services - Hackney - £32 per hour
We require an experienced Senior Practitioner to work in a Adult Services Team in Hackney.
In order to be successful in this role as a Social Worker you will have previously been required to complete assessments and reviews of care plans and work with a range of service users including older people and people with physical disabilities.
Benefits as a Adult Services Senior Practitioner:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
Previous experience as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Undertaking advanced holistic, person centred assessments, care and support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carer's within an integrated team.
- Advanced understanding of the legal social care framework and all relevant policies and procedures
- Undertaking the legal and statutory duties of the post as required by the care act, Mental capacity act and mental health act.
- Providing a person centred service
You MUST be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.