Social Worker x2 - Urgent Response Team - Southwark - £27.27 per hour
We currently have 2 x project Social Worker posts in our Urgent Response team for whom we are looking for flexible social workers who are prepared to work over a shift pattern which routinely includes 1 - 2 weekends a month and some evenings e.g. working from approx. 10.30am to 8pm.
This is not a traditional social worker post i.e. it does not require the candidate to hold a case load or carry out assessments under the Care Act 2014 but rather to use their transferable assessment skills and work in a multidisciplinary team of nurses, pharmacists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and rehab support workers and carry out initial assessments for patients discharged from hospital in need of urgent care packages being set up and/or preventing acute hospital admissions by providing urgent intervention to set up care support to maintain vulnerable persons in the community and avoid hospital admission for social reasons.
Benefits as a Urgent Response Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Urgent Response Social Worker:
- Carrying out initial assessments to identify care and support needs and translate those into a care plan as well as assess if there is a need for any onward referral for equipment provision, nursing intervention, pharmacist support, physiotherapist review or occupational therapist assessment.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team discussions about patients and plan their on-going intervention with the medical and therapy team.
- Evaluating the initial assessment form and processes as this is a project post with scope to review and change post as necessary.
- Post holder does not need to hold a complex case load or manage any safeguarding case
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.