Social Worker - Care Management - Isle of Man - £35 per hour
This social work vacancy will involve working in the care management of children and young people who are looked after, subject to Child Protection Plans, statutory orders and young people assessed as being in need of long term support. The role will require involvement in the delivery of therapeutic services where appropriate.
The Isle of Man's Children & Families Division is committed to the provision of safeguarding services to the children of the Island. They work to ensure that children in contact with the Service will have the best possible opportunities in life. To achieve this, values of Respect, Caring, Listening, Professionalism, Fairness and Curiosity must underpin all our work.
Benefits in this role:
- Excellent rate of £35p/h
- Includes accommodation
- Paid for travel to and from the Isle of Man once a month
Duties and responsibilities in this Care Management role:
- Acting at the Lead Professional in statutory cases that require a qualified Social Worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked-after children
- Undertaking assessment, planning, implementation and review of social work processes alongside children and their families
- Bringing together a team around the child to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach
- Taking part in case/practice audits and contribute to peer audit arrangements as required
- Maintaining timely and accurate records of cases, plans and actions in line with the Divisional policy and procedures
- Attending and contributing to case conferences, meetings and court sessions, submitting verbal and written reports as requested
- Being knowledgeable of all relevant legislation in order to provide consultation and advice to service users
You will need to have:
- HCPC registration
- Post-qualified experience as a social worker
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.