Social Worker - Older Persons/Mental Health - Bromley - £28 - £30 per hour
We have a role available in Bromley for an experienced Social Worker to join a Older Persons/Mental Health Team.
In this role you will participate in the operation of duty and respond accordingly to need, which will involve Safeguarding Adults/Children (SA). As a Social Worker you will be ensuring the ethos of supporting independence is adhered to when working with vulnerable adults and their carers.
Benefits as a Older Persons/Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and manager
- Negotiated flexibility
Main purpose of this role as a Older Persons/Mental Health Social Worker:
- To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
- To protect adults at risk by the use of procedures to safeguard adults from abuse.
- To assess the needs of individuals and their carers in line with fair access to care criteria
- Together with the service users and carers, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
- Monitor, review and evaluate services and direct payments in order to ensure that they are provided in accordance with need.
Responsibilities as a Older Persons/Mental Health Social Worker:
- Provide an assessment service to individuals, their carers and other agencies in accordance with Care Act 2014
- Initiate and co-ordinate support plans for and with individual service users and their carers, in conjunction with professional colleagues and representatives of voluntary and private agencies.
- Supervise and support staff as agreed with Line Manager and in line with Council procedures.
- Offer support and advice as appropriate to service users and their carer
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of individual support plans.
- Review the needs of individual service users and their carers.
- Identify and report unmet need and service shortfalls in the construction of individual support plans
- Maintain client records in accordance with Council policy.
- Respond to and where possible resolve complaints within the Council’s complaints procedure.
- Respond to new and changed legislation in respect of Adult Services and implement as directed.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of the post, as required to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Department/Section.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes