Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Luton - £28 per hour
Based at: Clemitson House, Luton.
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Team in Luton.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues and ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures. It is extremely important that successful candidates have previous Adults Community statutory experience.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Guaranteed home working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
- Supportive management team
Duties for an Adults Community Social Worker include:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
- Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures
- Completing safeguarding inquiries
- Working with older people/people with physical disabilities
- HCPC registered
- Social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes